Monday, April 23, 2012

Who I Am Most Like

     I would consider myself to be most like Peeta and Cinna. They were both very caring and protective characters, and I believe that I am a considerate and caring person as well. Peeta was very willing to do what needed to be done and didn't want to put other people through trouble for his own sake like when he needed the medicine for his leg and didn't want Katniss to go and get it. I also do what needs to be done and I don't like things done for me. Cinna was also very caring and compassionate and wanted to help Katniss get through her tough times in the capitol. I like to help people if the have a problem and I will do to the best of my ability to help them with it and keep them calm and positive during the situation. Those are a few of the reasons that I believe I am most like Cinna and Peeta.

No comments:

Post a Comment